PRESIDENT -Shaun Wright
VICE PRESIDENT - Cory Oltsher /Jess Perkins
SECRETARY - Paula Delorme
TREASURERS -Lauren Priebe/Vacant
MEDIA/COMMUNICATIONS - Vacant
ICE SCHEDULER - Cory Oltsher/Vacant
REGISTRAR - Heidi Compardo
TOURNAMENT CHAIR - Jess Perkins
EQUIPMENT MANAGER - Cori Fullerton
FUNDRAISING - Kyla Hillier & Heidi Cote
COVID MANAGER - Marjo Virherjoki
- President shall call regular meetings for the association. The president shall preside at all meetings of the association. The president shall have, with direction of other executive members, general charge of the association.
- The vice president assists the president as required. They perform the duties of the president in the absence of the president.
- The register submits rosters for each team within the DGHA to the Ontario Women’s Hockey Association (OWHA). They submit credentials for coaches and training staff to the OWHA.
Treasurer - The treasurer will keep an accurate account of all the finances of the association. The treasure is responsible for the disbursement of funds, the safekeeping of the securities and deposit of all funds received by the association.
- The equipment manager coordinates the dispensing and retrieval of jerseys to each division. They assess the need for new jerseys as they become worn.
- The fundraising chair shall lead in fund raising ideas and events for the season.
- The tournament chair organizes all business related to the annual five on five girls hockey tournament. These duties include: registering the tournament with OWHA, fundraising activities, printing the program and schedule, door admission attendants, time keepers, player giveaways, and communicating to teams applying to play in the tournament.
- The ice convener schedules monthly ice for each division of girls hockey. They coordinate the ice schedule with the Dryden Arena and coaches/managers for each division of girls hockey. They arrange for referees at games that are on the schedule. The ice convener schedules tournament games as well.
- Media/Advertising person promotes events and activities of the association. These are communicated to its’ members via the following media: Facebook, website and email. The media executive sends updates to the local media personalities after significant events have occurred within the association (example: tournament results).
- The secretary shall attend executive meetings and keep minutes for these meetings. Meeting minutes are stored on the DGHA Google Drive.